Last Updated: 12/22/22
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information when you interact with our website or use our services:
- Contact Information: Such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Business Information: If you represent a business, we may collect information about your company, such as its name, size, and industry.
- Billing Information: Such as credit card details or other payment information for services rendered.
- Communication Data: Records of your interactions with us, including emails, chat logs, and phone call recordings.
- User-Generated Content: Any content you submit to us, such as reviews, testimonials, or feedback.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our website or use our services, including:
- Device Information: Such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and device identifiers.
- Website Usage Information: Details about your browsing behavior on our website, including pages visited and actions taken.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing Services: To deliver our website development, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management and SEO services to you.
- Communication: To communicate with you, respond to inquiries, and provide customer support.
- Billing and Payments: To process payments for services and send invoices.
- Improvement: To improve our services, website, and customer experience.
- Marketing: To send promotional materials and information about our services if you have opted in to receive them.
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete your data. To exercise these rights or opt out of marketing communications, please contact us at (626) 919-7172
California Residents’ Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have specific privacy rights under the CCPA. For more information about these rights and how to exercise them, please review our [CCPA Privacy Notice].
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.